January 27, 2010
On the first Wednesday of 2010, I set my goals for the year and joined MizBâ€™s New Beginnings event. The next Wednesday, I was on vacation in Idaho so didn’t update. The Wednesday after that, I figured there was no point in updating since I’d been gone the whole week before and didn’t have anything much to report as a result. But this Wednesday, today, I have run out of excuses.
1. Weigh less and move more.
2. Keep less and organize more.
3. Surf less and contribute more.
My progress toward them:
Pretty much nonexistent.
What I’m going to do this coming week to change that:
1. Keep a food log every day.
2. Do two weight and two aerobic workouts.
3. Clear the mail backlog.
4. Get those blasted condo files in the cabinet no matter what.
5. Finish post-processing one AmMiss issue.