October 27, 2010
So yeah, because of vacation I didn’t get much done on my goals in the last couple weeks. I did do plenty of walking while touring the parks, so that’s something, and I returned to the gym this morning (even remembered both the combination to my locker lock and my PIN to get into FitLinxx). Even though I haven’t lost much weight this year, I fit into regular seats on all the rides at Universal and Islands of Adventure, which was a bit of a concern after I read about all the problems people were having with the new Harry Potter ride early on. To get back into the swing of things, I’m backing off a bit on my mini-goals for this week.
Goals for this week:
1. Keep a food diary at least four days of seven, including one weekend day.
2. Weight work twice; aerobics twice.
3. Weed through some container, any containerâ€”box, bag, cupboard, drawer.
4. Do a page a day at DP and take care of the change requests that came in for Find A Grave while I was gone.
5. Do three post processing steps on an American Missionary issue.
This post is part of New Beginnings Wednesdays.