Originally, Mr. Karen and I were planning to stay at his sister’s through the weekend, but after studying the weather forecast, we decided to come home today in order to get ahead of a snowstorm that looked like it would cause some difficulty for us traversing the mountain pass between her house and ours. It was perfectly lovely today when we went through.
So now we are home, and if it snows here, that’s fine, we’ll just walk down to the lifts and ski. No need to drive anywhere or put on chains or risk getting stuck or stranded.
Powered by WordPress