Last week, I went to the gym, did some stuff at both Distributed Proofreaders and Find a Grave, and did not eat anything bigger than my head, so considering how very busy work has been I think that’s pretty good.
Goals for this week:
1. Eat sensibly enough over the Thanksgiving holiday that pants can stay buttoned without cutting off circulation to lower extremities.
2. Weight work twice and go for a damn walk or something.
3. Do not bring more mass into the house than goes out.
4. Do a page a day at DP and something, anything on Find a Grave.
5. Do one post processing step on an American Missionary issue. Just one. It’s not so hard (unless it’s spell check, in which case extra credit will be awarded).
Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating this weekend!
This post is part of New Beginnings Wednesdays.
Powered by WordPress